RAM Crucial Desktop 16GB Single DDR4 3200 MT/s (PC4-25600) CL22 DR x8 Unbuffered DIMM 288-Pin Memory In Nairobi Kenya.
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30 percent
- Reduce Power consumption by up to 40 percent and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
- More Energy Efficient-Extend battery life by using less power. Operating at just 1.2V compared to 1.5V for standard DDR3 memory, Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs consume 20% less voltage than standard DDR3 technology. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs also contain other efficiency features, for an overall power reduction of up to 40%.
- More Density-Pack more memory into your laptop than ever before. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs debut in densities up to 8GB, and as DDR4 technology develops, modules are projected to hit 32GB — allowing you to install twice as much memory as you could in a DDR3 system. Since laptops only have 1-2 memory slots, high-density Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs allow you to overcome this limitation and install more memory for faster mobile performance.
- More Speed-Load applications faster and run demanding programs without lag. Crucial DDR4 SODIMMs debut at 2133 MT/s —more than 30% faster than DDR3 modules.
The fast, easy way to improve your Desktop’s performance.
There’s an easy cure for a slow computer: more memory. Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, Crucial Desktop Memory is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve your system’s performance.
Load programs faster. Increase responsiveness. Run data-intensive applications with ease, and increase your Desktop’s multitasking capabilities.